The ProBP 2000 Digital Blood Pressure Device, capture fast, comfortable, automated blood pressure readings with one button touch.
We've combined two of our innovative technologies--SureBP® and FlexiPort-- to support accurate blood pressure readings. SureBP technology is a blood pressure averaging algorithm that allows the device to capture blood pressure readings on cuff inflation in a comfortable way for patients.
The ProBP 2000 device is compatible with a wide range of Welch Allyn FlexiPort Reusable Blood Pressure Cuffs.
• The ideal home use monitor
• One button control – with latest 3rd generation fully automatic measurement technology
• Unique A&D latex-free and metal-free SlimFit™ Cuff (22-32cm)
• Irregular Heart Beat (IHB) indicator
• World Health Organisation (WHO) Blood pressure classification indicator – for easy and clear understanding of Blood Pressure readings
• 30 reading memory function– for recording trending
• Average memory reading function
• Clinically validated to the world recognized European Hypertension Society (ESH) 2010 protocol
• Pack contains free batteries
• The device also utilizes the latest 3rd generation technology from A&D, with an easy one-button operation incorporating the advantage of automatic fuzzy logic controlled inflation.
• The UA-611 is supplied with the Latex and metal-free, SlimFit™ Cuff (22-32cm) giving the user a more comfortable experience.
• An additional 31-45 cm SlimFit™ Large cuff option (Latex and metal-free) can be ordered separately if needed.
• The UA-611 is clinically validated to the world-recognized European Hypertension Society (ESH) guidelines so the user can have complete confidence in their readings.
• The average value feature of the stored data (up to 30 readings) along with the WHO Blood pressure classification indicator allows the user to better control their management program.
• The quality of the UA-611 allows A&D to offer the user a 5 Year Warranty (excluding batteries and Cuff).
• The UA-611 provides the user a leading cost-effective solution with the reassurance of advanced technology and ESH clinical validation
• Dimensions: 9 x 12.5 x 18 centimeters
• Weight: 0.25 Kilograms