Welch Allyn Connex Spot Monitor with SureBP Non-invasive Blood Pressure, Nonin SpO2, SureTemp Plus Thermometer The Connex Spot Monitor features an easy-to-use, vivid touchscreen display and provides accurate vital signs measurement including blood pressure averaging, spot checking, interval monitoring and custom scoring across patient populations. The device connects wirelessly to your EMR and accurately sends vitals to the patient chart from the point of care to help improve efficiency. It offers an upgradeable design and custom configurations including a choice of thermometry and/or pulse oximetry, connectivity and mounting/mobility options. In addition, the new Accessory Power Management Stand with WhisperDrive technology features additional power backup, providing up to 17 hours of on-time, alleviating the need to charge the monitor as frequently.
• Quickly and securely access a device with single sign-on (including Imprivata® integration).
• Measure blood pressure in just 15 seconds with SureBP technology.
• Choose from SureTemp Plus and/or Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000 thermometry.
• Capture pulse oximetry with Masimo, Nellcor, or Nonin SpO2.
• Spot-check respiration rate with the Masimo RRp technology.
• Connect to your EMR with WiFi, Ethernet, Bluetooth, or Bluetooth Low Energy.
• Enter height, weight, and BMI with Scale-Tronix, Detecto, Health o meter, or SECA scales.
• Customize your workflow to document patient observations and vitals modifiers.
• Meet your workflow needs with mobile stands, wall mounts, and integrated exam systems.
• Secure patient information with data encryption and additional security features specified by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD).
• Help ensure accurate hypertension detection with BP averaging.
• Help identify signs of patient deterioration with automated Early Warning Scores.
• Help enhance productivity and patient outcomes by capturing a full set of vital signs in less than a minute.
• With an easy-to-use, vivid touchscreen display, the Connex Spot Monitor provides the accurate vital signs measurements you need.
• EMR connectivity, you can send vitals data directly from the bedside to a patient's chart reducing manual data entry to help minimize errors so you can spend more time with your patients.
• Help identify and respond to signs of patient deterioration sooner with Early Warning Scores.
Dimensions: D x W x H: 20.32 x 39.37 x 24.13 centimeter
Weight: 3.25 kg