The Unistik 3 range of single use safety lancets for capillary blood sampling has a varierty of models to sample blood, safely, simply and successfully - first time, every time.
All versions feature the same unique single-use mechanism to avoid needlestick injuries and prevent cross-infection.
When pressed against the sample site, a series of 8 raised dots on the platform stimulate the nerve endings. This sends a powerful message of comfort to the brain, masking the weaker pain stimulus from the lancet.
Unistik 3 Normal is designed for normal skin types and standard tests such as ward blood glucose monitoring, cholesterol and HbA1c.
• Neele Gauge: 23Gbr>• Depth: 1.8mmbr>• Blood Volume: 30ul - 75ul
• Via an activation button and alignment guide.
• Comfort Zone Technology™ maximises comfort for the patient during the sampling procedure².
• Needle retracts immediately after use to reduce the risk of needlestick injuries.
• Lock out indicator prevents reuse.
• Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.5 x 4.75 cm
• Weight: 10.56 kg