Seca's 769 Digital Column Scale with Height Rod offers a 450 lb weight capacity with low maintenance, economical battery operation that allows for versatility and convenience.
The 769 is ideal for hospitals, clinics, and fitness centers with easy-to-use BMI functionality as well as tare and hold functions. Each Seca 769 offers transport castors mounted to the base of the scale that allows it to be moved between desired locations. Included with the 769 digital scales, is Seca's 220 manual measuring rod for accurate height measurements and a simple push of a button for BMI readings.
• Versatile, low-maintenance, and site-independent with economic battery operation – the Seca 769 is ideal for daily use in hospitals and doctors' practices.
• With its transport castors, the column scale is also easy to move around.
• The Seca 769 is equipped with several intelligent functions.
• The BMI function permits a reliable evaluation of the nutritional condition of the patient.
• The column scale can also be fitted with the optional measuring rods Seca 220 or Seca 224 so that both weight and height can be determined in just one time-saving step.
• Site-independent as battery operated.
• Easy to transport.
• Cost-effective and low-maintenance due to low power consumption.
• Intelligent functions for versatile use.
• Product Dimensions: 294 x 831 x 417 mm , 11,6 x 32,7 x 16,4 centimeters
• Weight: 6,2 kg , 13,7 lbs