An orthosis manufactured with a rigid structure of high-density 4 mm-thick polyethylene, featuring a non-slip sole, Velcro straps to
control dorsiflexion and interior foam lining. It functions as a progressive positional splint to prevent foot drop and muscle shortening during prolonged bed rest, especially the plantar flexor muscles.
• Anti-Slip Sole
• Foam inner lining
• Velcro adjustment straps
• Prevents plantar flexion by keeping the ankle in as close to a neutral position as possible, depending on the patient, and passively stretches the plantar fascia and calf muscles during the night.
• It helps to relieve the painful stabbing sensation to the heels with the first few steps in the morning.
• Improving circulation and blood flow while you sleep, which can help break up adhesions and scar tissue.
• Speed up the healing process by allowing you to treat your heel pain while you sleep.
• Wearing a night splint to keep the foot and arch stretched keeps the plantar fascia ligament from contracting and becoming less flexible (and more vulnerable to pain) in the morning.
• Size 1 / 17 x 22 cm
• Size 2 / 19 x 26,5 cm
• Product Dimension: L x W x H: 15 x 7 x 20 centimeter
• Weight: 0.5 kg