Neoprene Lumbar Support 4201 from the Spanish company Orliman is made of soft neoprene that holds body temperature constant, providing heat to the lumbar.
The four (4) plastix rear stays of the neoprene back support offer a maintenance of the spine during daily and sports activities.
The neoprene lumbar support 4201 closes with a velcro sticker at the front.
• Made of closed cell neoprene
for adequate body heat
• Features reinforcements in the back for better lower back support.
• Aquick-close system in the front.
• Lower back pain.
• Contusions and muscle pain.
• Joint stiffness.
• Support and protection for sports.
• Post-surgical and post-trauma treatment.
Thermal compression and low back support.