Orliman cervical collar is made to provide gentle, immobilizing support to the neck, head, and shoulders. The cervical collar is made of lightweight foam that is covered in washable cotton fabric. It is recommended for individuals who have suffered whiplash, cervical sprain, fracture, or injury to the neck, head, or shoulders. The collar is also recommended for those who are recovering from head and neck surgery.
• Made of polyurethane foam
• Height of 7.5 to 10.5 cm
• Velcro back closure
• 100% Cotton outer cover
• Body Part: Neck
• Pathology: Cervical spine diseases, Post-traumatic and/or postoperative sequelae, Stiff neck
• Product Range: Cervical Collars
• Colour: Blue
• Minor trauma of bony (spinous and transverse processes) and soft
▪ Postoperative care, torticollis, cervicalgia, cervico brachialgia,
compression syndromes, rheumatic and/or degenerative disorders.
• Help your neck heal properly after an injury and prevent further injury by wearing this firm foam cervical collar.
• It offers firm support while reducing head and cervical vertebrae movement.
• Ribbed stockinet cover promotes air circulation and helps prevent heat buildup and perspiration.
• One size fits most; hook and loop adjustment provides a custom fit; 21 inches long
• Made of firm polyurethane foam; hand washable
• Dimensions: 40.64 x 1.52 x 12.7 cm
• Weight: 0.5 kg