Wide dorsal band of breathable multi-band elastic fabric. Two upper bands are lengthened over the shoulders, pass under the arm, cross the back and fasten over the abdomen permitting gradual traction of the back through retropulsion of the shoulders until the poor kyphotic posture is corrected.
• Dorsal broadband of breathable multiband elastic fabric reinforced with two semirigid paravertebral whales.
• Two upper elastic bands that extend over the shoulders pass under the armpits, an area where it is reinforced with double layer of fabric for greater comfort of use.
• These bands cross the back and close in the abdomen, which allows a gradual and personalized traction of the back through the retropulsion of the shoulders to reduce the harmful kyphotic posture.
• Keeps the shoulder joint immobilized.
• Healing aid post surgery.
• Provide support for rotator cuff, dislocation, strains and frozen shoulders.
• Reduces inflammation.
• Reduces shoulder instability.
• Encourages injuries to heal faster.
• Great option to provide support while working.
|Perimeter in CM