The orthosis has been designed to allow use with the foam cushions alone or, if cold therapy is required, the gel pads can be inserted through the window in the foam cushion lining, which will adapt to accommodate them. The gel pads should be kept in the freezer for two hours beforehand. If the gel is used, we recommend removing the malleolar protection on the internal part of the valves. Includes 2 pads in the back of each strap area to prevent rubbing.
The indications of the EST-082 model are the same as those of the EST-085 when used without the gel pads. When these pads are used: Cold therapy, particularly during the practice of sports when an analgesic effect is required.
• Two shaped plastic medial and lateral ankle supports attached by a supporting stirrup, air/gel liner bags can be used for hot/cold therapy fitting.
• The gel pads enhance circulation and reduce swelling.
• Universal left/right application
• Universal sizing to reduce stock holding
• Added patient conformability.
• Helps stabilize the foot, which in turn reduces the risk of injury and enhances gait stability and balance.
• It helps to control the position and motion of the ankle, compensate for weakness, or correct deformities.
• Can be used to support weak limbs, or to position a limb with contracted muscles into a more normal position.
• Helps decrease the risk of catching the toe and falling.
• Product Dimension: L x W x H: 10 x 7 x 25 centimeter
• Weight: 0.5 kg
• One Size