The Nimbo Posterior Walker - Junior Size - Knight Blue, has a lightweight aluminum frame, is height adjustable and can be used in anterior position. Its one-directional rear 5" wheels with aluminum ratchet and pin mechanism adhere to any surface and will not allow the Nimbo to slide backwards. The anti-reverse override bracket can disengage the one-directional rear wheels and allow forward & reverse mobility. Front swivel 4.5" wheels enhance maneuverability and ease of turning. A locking mechanism easily switches front wheels from swivel to non-swivel. Each wheel can be independently adjusted. This walker has a 100 pound weight capacity.
• Adaptive and adjustable mobility aid that offers independence and confidence to adult and pediatric users with cerebral palsy
• Intended for users with neuromuscular disorders who need forearm and shoulder support to teach postural control and balance
• This reversed walker is adjustable and available in five sizes to accommodate a variety of users, from child to adult
• Features rubber 5” front and rear wheels that grip to polished and rigid surfaces without the fear of rolling backwards
• Rear wheels can be set to forward rolling for those with extreme limited mobility, and the front wheels feature swivels locks
• Dimensions: 23.6" x 5.5" x 23.2"
• Weight: 12 lbs
• Weight Capacity: 100 lbs.