Neocate Infant DHA/ARA is specially formulated for the dietary management of infants with cow milk allergy (CMA), multiple food allergies (MFA) and related conditions. Neocate Infant DHA/ARA is a specially formulated medical food and should only be used under medical supervision. It's important to always contact a healthcare professional before making any changes to your baby's diet.
• DHA and ARA promote brain and eye development.
• Contains LCPs (Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids)and nucleotides
• Is suitable in conjunction with a weaning diet from 6 months onwards
• Provides nucleotides that are present in human milk.
• 4.8 mg per 100 kcals.
• DHA at 0.35% fatty acids.
• DHA and ARA at 1:1 ratio.
• 100% non-allergenic free amino acids.
• Over 90 publications and counting support Neocate.
• A nutritionally complete, powdered amino acid-based exempt infant formula with iron and 33% MCT.
• Added nucleotides & DHA/ARA
• Made in a dairy protein-free facility
• Soy oil-free
• No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners
• Kosher Pareve
• Suitable for: 0-12 Months
• Product Dimensions: 21.5 x 2.15 x 12.75 centimeter
Package Dimensions: 22 x 30 x 13 centimeter
• 400 g (0.4 kg)