A non-rebreather mask is a medical device that helps deliver oxygen in emergency situations. It consists of a face mask connected to a reservoir bag that’s filled with a high concentration of oxygen. The reservoir bag is connected to an oxygen tank.
• Low-resistance check valves prevent rebreathing and allow exhaled gas to escape
• Safety vent allows entrainment of room air
• Clear, soft vinyl for patient comfort and visual patient assessment
• Prevent exhaled air from reentering the oxygen reservoir.
• used after traumatic injury, smoke inhalation, or carbon monoxide poisoning to keep blood oxygen levels within a normal range.
• It allow's you to receive a higher concentration of oxygen than with standard masks. They’re generally only used for short-term increases in oxygenation.
• Dimensions: 20.07 x 14.73 x 5.33 centimeters
• Weight: 136 grams