The precut Precut Tape can be directly applied as I or Y without further cutting. The hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive in S-wave form makes this skin-friendly tape very stretchy and flexible. The optimal adaptation to the structures of the human body such as the skin, muscles, meridians etc. is ensured and promoted by our tape. Our tape is very hard-wearing, waterproof and tear-resistant.
• Enhances performance: this tape is used to enhance performance by supporting muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints and soft tissue areas
• Versatility: the tape is versatile and can be used for a variety of problems such as pain or movement restrictions e.g. muscular hardening, migraines, intervertebral disc problems, lymphedema, and more. it conforms to any body part.
• Premium quality: this tape is made in germany and is durable, waterproof, tear-resistant, adaptable and stretchy.
• Hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive: the tape is skin-friendly, firmly adhering to the skin without any risk of damage when removing.
• Ready to use: 20 precut strips that can be applied immediately without scissors, as i and y strips.
• Provided support but didn’t limit movement the way traditional athletic tapes do.
Provide support, lessen pain, reduce swelling, and improve performance.
• Helps to create a microscopic space between your skin and the tissues underneath it.
• Help improve circulation and reduce swelling in the area where you’re hurt.
• Kinesiology tape is also used to add extra support to muscles or joints that need it.
• Help re-train muscles that have lost function or that have gotten used to an unhealthy way of working.
Base material: 97 % cotton / 3 % elastane
• Adhesive: Acrylic adhesive
• Pre-stretch: 10 % stretch on the base material
• Elasticity: 50-60 % in longitudinal direction
• Dimensions: 20 strips each role: 25cm x 5 cm
• Weight: 60 g