Kinesiology Tape is very versatile and can be used for a variety of problems, e.g. pain or movement restrictions can be alleviated by a tape. A treatment of headaches, migraines, arthrosis, muscular hardening, intervertebral disc problems, lymphedema, menstrual problems and many other areas of application is possible, among others.
• Dimora Kinesiology Tapes is made of 95% cotton substrate and 5% spandex, latex-free, extra soft and comfortable, lightweight and breathable.
• Hypoallergenic, using high-quality raw materials, reducing the risk of irritation, and friendly to sensitive skin.
• 170% elasticity, excellent tensile strength, commonly used for pain relief, muscle rehabilitation and sports injuries.
• Dimora kinesiology tape comes in an uncut continuous roll for fully customizable, which can be cutting the required strips according to different needs.
• Whether you?re playing football, basketball, tennis, swimming, track, or you?re simply looking for exercise, Dimora Kinesiology Recovery Tape will give you the perfect balance of flexibility and sports support.
• Provided support but didn’t limit movement the way traditional athletic tapes do.
Provide support, lessen pain, reduce swelling, and improve performance.
• Helps to create a microscopic space between your skin and the tissues underneath it.
• Help improve circulation and reduce swelling in the area where you’re hurt.
• Kinesiology tape is also used to add extra support to muscles or joints that need it.
• Help re-train muscles that have lost function or that have gotten used to an unhealthy way of working.
• Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.1 cm
• Weight: 60 g