Jobri Visco Flex Pillow gives a quality night's sleep is important for both your physical and mental health. With the Jobri Visco Flex Pillow, you can sleep on your side or back comfortably. The pillow is made with a visco-elastic foam that provides consistent support, even as you change positions. The pillow is also hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant.
• Visco-elastic memory foam specially shaped to support your head in correct alignment with your spine.
• Helps to relieve back, neck and shoulder pain.
• Air-duct system allows the pillow to breathe and remain cool.
• Good for allergy and asthma suffers.
• Washable, allergy-treated cover.
• The visco-elastic pillow adapts to the body, which allows a better night’s sleep.
• Size: Large BR1550LG W x L x H (18″x12″x4″/5″)
• Jobri Visco Flex Pillow BR1500LG, Large Memory foam is known for its ability to both conform to the shape of your head and support it.
• This prevents your head from sinking in too deeply like it would in a regular pillow.
• It’s made to distribute weight evenly, avoiding unnecessary strain on the neck and spine.
• It lets your body relax properly – giving it the opportunity to heal and regenerate whilst you sleep.
• Memory foam pillows are made of naturally hypoallergenic material that hinders the growth of bacteria leading to molds and dust mites.
• You can easily care for your memory foam pillow. Just remove the machine-washable cover – if applicable – and spot-clean the pillow for any stains. Voila! A pillow as good as new.
• A good memory foam pillow will have a higher density than a regular pillow – making it a more durable one.
• It gives space for the pillow to support your head and neck without putting pressure on the shoulders.
Medium BR1550MD: W x L x H (18″x12″x3″/4″)
Queen BR1550QN: W x L x H (18″x12″x3″/4″)
Large BR1550LG: W x L x H (18″x12″x4″/5″)