Inadine PVP-I Non Adherent Dressing is a topical wound dressing impregnated with an ointment containing 10% povidone iodine. The dressing also contains polyethylene glycol and purified water.
• Dressing combines a low adherent knitted viscose fabric impregnated with a polyethylene glycol (PEG) base containing 10% povidone iodine; equivalent to 1.0% available iodine.
• As PVP–I is released from INADINE® the dressing will change colour from orange to white, indicating when it needs to be changed.
• Inadine is designed to protect the wound, even if infected.
• It is indicated for the management of ulcerative wounds and may also be used for the prevention of infection in minor burns and minor traumatic skin loss injuries.
• Ideal for acute, superficial wounds, minor traumatic injuries & ulcerative wounds.
• Weight: 0.g kg