Extensively researched, manuka honey is recognised worldwide for its special active properties. Australia produces some of the most active and best tasting manuka honey in the world due to our warmer climate and number of Leptospermum varieties.With over 140 year of expertise in honey, Barnes Naturals uses only the finest, authentic Australian manuka honey, independently tested to guarantee its methylglyoxal (MGO) content. MGO is the key natural active compound responsible for the unique properties of manuka honey, with higher MGO values reflecting increased activity levels.
• Barnes Naturals 100% Australian manuka honey
• Naturally bioactive
• Has antioxidant activity
• Guaranteed MGO levels
• Gently whipped, velvety creamed texture
• Rich, pleasant taste.
• Aid Wound Healing, honey offers antibacterial and antioxidant properties, all while maintaining a moist wound environment and protective barrier, which prevents microbial infections in the wound.
• Promote Oral Health, manuka honey attacks harmful oral bacteria associated with plaque formation, gum inflammation and tooth decay.
• Soothe a Sore Throat, with its antiviral and antibacterial properties can reduce inflammation and attack the bacteria that cause pain. It also coats the inner lining of the throat for a soothing effect.
• Help prevent gastric ulcers, research suggests that manuka honey may help treat gastric ulcers caused.
• Improve Digestive Symptoms, researchers have discovered that regularly consuming manuka honey may help decrease these symptoms.
• Manuka honey has been proven to improve antioxidant status and reduce inflammation in rats with both IBS and ulcerative colitis, a type of inflammatory bowel disease.
• The antimicrobial activity of manuka honey, when used in combination with a low-pH product, is often marketed to fight acne.
• Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 8.5 centimeter
• Package Dimensions: 19 x 13 x 8.5 centimeter
• Product Weight: 0.25 kg (0.3 kg)
• Shipping Weight: 0.25 kg (0.3 kg)