The Veroval duo control blood pressure monitor is the best choice for those patients who are already suffering from arrhythmias and take their blood pressure on a daily basis. In order to provide high precision, Veroval duo control measures the blood pressure by using the innovative DUO SENSOR technology. Moreover, Veroval® duo control facilitates correct measurements thanks to the Secure fit patented cuff, control of correct cuff position and rest indicator.
Upper arm blood pressure monitor, that measures correctly, even in the case of cardiac arrhythmias.
Measures correctly, even in the case of cardiac arrhythmias For blood pressure measurement on the upper arm.
• Fully automatic upper arm blood pressure and pulse measurement.
• 2 measurement methods: Korotkoff microphone measurement and Oscillometric measurement.
• Detects and displays cardiac arrhythmias.
• Facilitates correct measurement.
• Secure fit patented cuff, control of correct cuff position and rest indicator.
• Large illuminated display for easy reading of measured values.
• Indicates too high or too low ambient temperature.
• Simple analysis of measured values using a traffic-light system.
• Easy data administration and storage with the Veroval medi.connect software.
• Data can be shared between all Veroval® devices such as the scale and activity armband.
• USB cable and 4x 1,5 V AA batteries.
• Easy to use.
• Provide high measurement accuracy.
• Suitable for people who regularly measure their blood pressure.
• Easily stored, processed and shared with the Veroval medi.connect software.
• Dimensions: 24.5 x 8.2 x 17 centimetres
• Weight: 1.0 kg