Tame your tendonitis with the help of the Futuro Custom Dial Knee Strap. Designed with an innovative dial, this knee strap lets you find your level of support with a simple turning motion. A gel-cushioned pad applies targeted, pinpoint pressure for comfortable compression, and the convenient hook and loop strap lets you customize your fit. When you're sidelined from an injury, there's nothing you want more than to start feeling like yourself again–so reach for the Futuro Custom Dial Knee Strap and lace up your running shoes.
• Applies firm, consistent pressure on your injured tendon to help support knees affected by symptoms of patella tendonitis
• Soothing gel pad delivers targeted pressure
• Zoned pressure can be easily increased or decreased without having to adjust the whole strap
• Smooth edges feel soft against your skin
• Dial feature maintains your desired level of pressure until readjusted
• Intended for injuries like Runner's Knee, Jumper's Knee, patellar tracking and knee tendonitis
• Supported by our expert panel of engineers and medical professionals
• Size: Adjustable
• Color: Black
Product Type: Strap
Type: Wrap Around
• Designed to help support knees affected by symptoms of Chondromalacia (irritated kneecap) or tendonitis of the knee by providing targeted pressure to the tendon below the kneecap (patella) without increasing pressure around the entire knee.
• Help spread pressure across a larger area and take stress off of the sore area of the patellar tendon (tendon on the bottom of the knee).
• When placed above the knee, they function to help reduce stress on the area where the IT Band tends to get tight and create friction around the knee.
• Another added benefit to a strap is its proprioceptive effect on the knee joint.
• It provides feedback to the brain to help keep the muscles that support the knee on a heightened level of alert.
• Product Dimension: L x W x H: 17 x 7 x 20 centimeter
• Weight: 0.5 kg