Fresubin energy drink is prescribable on FP10/GP10 for the following indications: For the dietary management of disease-related malnutrition, short bowel syndrome, intractable malabsorption, pre-operative preparation of malnourished patients, dysphagia, proven inflammatory bowel disease, following total gastrectomy, bowel fistula.
• Complete Nutrition Formula, Ready to drink, offering per bottle
• 400Kcal per bottle
• (20 gm protein) High-Quality Protein
• Balanced fat profile with MCT
• 10µgVit D
• All micro- & macro-nutrients
• Fibre free
• lactose & Gluten-free
Apricot-Peach flavor in 200ml easy bottle.
2 kcal/ml oral nutritional supplement for the dietary management of individuals with or at risk of malnutrition
• Food for Special Medical purpose, Dosage: To be determined by a health care professional according to patients’ needs.
Fresubin® Energy Drink is a high-energy, nutritionally complete sip feed.
• High caloric (1.5kcal/ml)
• Gluten and lactose-free
• Tropical Fruits
* Except chocolate flavor (fiber from cocoa powder)
• Store in a cool place, do not store above 25°C.
• Once opened, can be stored for up to 24 hours in a refrigerator.
• 12 months from date of manufacture.
• Can be used from 6 years old and above
• Use with Cautions from 3 years old to 6 years old
• For enteral use only
• Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
• Should only be used under medical supervision.
• Use caution in children under 6 years of age.