The tuning fork vibrates at a set frequency after being struck on the heel of the hand and is used to assess vibratory sensation and hearing (air conduction and bone conduction).
• Tuning fork can delivers clear tone, longer sound and accurate tuning
• Suitable for any instrument which can be tunable , but most commonly used with stringed instruments.
• Lightweight comparable steel tuning forks.
• Extra long handle of turned smooth aluminum to facilitate bone conduction tests
• Dimension: 8.0 x 0.5 x 2.0 inches
• Weight: 0.5 kg