A goniometer is essentially a protractor with two arms extending from it, used to measure a joint's range of motion.
• Permits observation of a joint's axis of motion
• Unique design adds a white line behind the measurement gradations to make the readings even easier
• Purpose of this device is to assist in physical therapy by determining range of motion of a joint
• Essential tool for treatment, rehab and surgical recovery and evaluation
• Suitable for home use as well as multi-user environments
• 12.5 x 0.3 x 5.0 inches