Shiley™ neonatal and pediatric tracheostomy solutions incorporate a wide range of simple and smart design advances to improve the healthcare experience for both patients and clinicians.
Our portfolio offers innovative cuffed and cuffless options, in a variety of sizes, with designs tailored to the needs of neonatal and pediatric patients.
• Flange distinction for neonatal or pediatric patients
• A unique pediatric cuff design
• Comfort recess on the bottom of the connector to help reduce inferior stoma irritation
• Transparent soft flange that supports patient comfort and visualization of the skin below
• Softer material and expanded size options, compared to previous Shiley™ tracheostomy products
• Reduces fluid leakage by an average of >94.8% at similar or lower intracuff pressure.1
• Significantly improves management of airway leak at pressures below 25 cm H2O2
• Reduces removal force by 58.3% compared to the previous barrel-shaped cuff — reducing the potential for stoma irritation or damage during removal.3
• Size:5.5 mm
• Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 8 cm
• Weight: 0.5 kg