The SUR-FIT Natura® Two-Piece Ostomy System is ConvaTec’s most extensive two-piece product line. The SUR-FIT Natura® Flange System signals a secure, accurate closure with a series of audible “clicks”. A simple snap-off, snap on design allows users to change the pouch quickly to match activities without removing the skin barrier from the skin. Durahesive® skin barriers are designed for people whose stoma output is mostly liquid. Unlike other skin barriers that can break down around liquid output, Durahesive® skin barriers swell up to protect the stoma. This special effect, called turtlenecking, helps create a more secure seal without harming the skin. ConvaTec Moldable Technology™ skin barriers provided a personalized, custom fit around the stoma to help protect the peristomal skin. They require no cutting or guess work making them very easy to use. Available in flat and convex skin barrier. Convex is good for people with a retracted or flush stoma.
• Durahesive® Skin Barrier provides added protection from liquid output. Durahesive® Skin Barriers will "Turtleneck" or gently swell up and hug the stoma, better protecting the skin around your stoma.
• Coupling ring provides audible click confirming secure connection to pouch.
• Built in convexity provides extra protection for recessed, retracted or flush stomas. Convexity pushes against the abdomen causing the stoma to protrude.
• White fabric collr increases flexibilty.
• Starter hole rolls back to create opening for stoma.
• Stomahesive® Technology™ skin-side layer holds securely yet gently to skin while the Durahesive® Technology™ top-side layer provides added protection from caustic output. Durahesive® Skin Barriers will "Turtleneck" or gently swell up and hug the stoma better protecting the skin around your stoma.
• Suitable for sensitive skin providing maximum protection
• A white fabric collar increases flexibility
• Easy to fit, apply, and remove
Dimensions: 5 x 3 x 5 cm
• Weight: 0.5 kg