Hydrocolloid-based protective skin barrier. Use as a filler in uneven skin surfaces to help increase ostomy system wear-time and protect skin.
• Hydrocolloid-based protective skin barrier
• Used as a filler in uneven skin surfaces to help increase ostomy system wear time
• Protects skin
• Not an adhesive
• Pectin based formula
• Ideal for use as a filler in uneven skin surfaces to help increase ostomy system wear time and protect skin.
• Stomahesive paste is a ubiquitous ostomy accessory and there are other brands of ostomy paste that will are its equal.
• Stomahesive paste does contain alcohol so if it is applied to irritated, sensitive skin, it will likely sting.
• It is used as a filler or "caulking" agent to increase skin barrier wear time by providing a flat pouching surface and helping to prevent leakage under the skin barrier.
Dimensions: 10 x 4 x 10 cm
• Weight: 0.5 kg