The Caremax CA223 bedside rail is designed to allow the user to get in and out of bed safely and comfortably. This rail is tool-free, quick, convenient, and easy to assemble. Place the rail under the bed frame and adjust it to fit.
• Non-slip, foam-covered grip for added safety.
• Lightweight design for an easy setup and disassembly.
• Durable, Solid Steel Tubing
• Adjusts to Fit Most Beds
• Tool-Free Installation
• Provide a safety barrier to prevent dangerous falls during the night.
• Keep their independence and get into and out of bed without relying on others for help.
• Useful for those with limited mobility who need something to hold onto while re-positioning in bed.
• Provided by bed rails is the feeling of security and comfort it offers by acting as a “wall” of sorts.
• Another side benefit of bed rails is that it provides users with easy access.
• Material: Steel
• Colour: Multi-Color
• L x W x H: 29 x 10 x 15 inches
• 1.4 kg