Kendall SCD Smart Compression system with Kendall SCD Express Foot Cuffs is the next evolution of IPC, designed to help prevent stasis1 while also providing a reprocessing option that reduces waste and impact on the environment.
• Single bladder design.
• Universal foot cuffs.
• Provide DVT prophylaxis treatment.
• Reduces the incidence and risk of DVT
• Foot Cuffs - Regular
• To help prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE).
• The compression sleeve contains three bladders to deliver circumferential, sequential, and gradient compression to ensure clearance of the deep veins without the risk of distal blood trapping.
• The sleeve is anatomically designed with adjustable sleeve closure offering a customized fit for each patient
• The sleeves are available in the thigh or knee-length, packaged in pairs.
• The foot cuffs help provide a convenient slow foot compression option.
• The foot cuffs are packaged in pieces.
|Size:||Women's shoe size||Men's shoe size|
|Regular||< or = 9||< or = 7.5|
|> or = 9.5||> or = 8|
• Product Numbers: 5897, 5898.
• Sizes: Regular and Large.
• Material: Vinyl.
• Application: DVT Foot Cuffs.
• Brand: Kendall.
• Manufacturer: Cardinal Health (formerly Medtronic/Covidien).
• Dimensions: L x W x H: 5.0 x 5.0 x 5.0 inches
• Weight: 0.5 kg