When patients require nutrition through continuous feeding, intermittent feeding or feeding and flushing, the Kangaroo ePump™ feeding pump delivers in one compact, easy-to-use device. Continuous or bolus enteral feeding and flushing capabilities, accurately and reliably, all from one pump.
• Five Button Interface
• DEHP-Free Pump Sets
• Anti-Free Flow Pump Sets
• Pump Set Based Programming
• Feeding and Flushing Sets
• Accurate Dosage
• Orientation Independent Delivery
• Memory Settings
• Screen and Program Lock-Out Feature
• Easy to use interface that walks the user through the programming process, and an alarm identification system that quickly resolves any problems that may arise.
• Protects the patients from any adverse side effects associated with DEHP. All sets sold outside of EMEA are DEHP-free.
• Ensures patient safety and accurate delivery of nutrition.
• The MISTIC (Magnetic Intelligent Set Type Identification Connector) Identification System recognizes the pump set type and offers appropriate programming options.
• Offers programmed flushing intervals, eliminating the need to manually flush tubes and sets, and allowing for hydration and nutrition-programmed delivery.
• Maintains delivery accuracy of +/- 10% of the volume to be delivered.
• With no drip chamber, the pump can be used anywhere on anyone!
• Prior settings can be saved for up to 72 hours.
• Prevents manipulation of pump delivery process if protection is desired
• L x W x H: 20 x 10x 23 centimeters
• 1.8 kg