Suction Catheters are sterile tubes used for tracheal suctioning during respiratory therapy or removal of accumulated fluids or secretions.
• Super smooth kink resistance tubing ensures uniform flowrate.
• For removal of secretion from trachea and bronchial region.
• Atraumatic, soft rounded, Open Distal end with one lateral eyes for non-traumatic insertion.
• Frozen surface tubing for super smooth intubation.
• Proximal end is fitted with universal funnel shaped connector for extension.
• Color coded plain connector for easy identification of size.
• It's is recommended to be used by skilled or trained personnel.