Biatain Silicone is a soft, flexible and absorbent foam dressing with gentle silicone adhesive. It can be used on a broad range of exuding wounds making Biatain Silicone the obvious choice for moist wound healing of commonly occurring wounds.
Biatain Silicone foam dressing with unique 3DFit Technology is designed to conform to the wound bed to fill the gap and reduce exudate pooling for optimal wound healing conditions
• The silicone wound contact layer provides a secure fit to keep the dressing in place while ensuring minimal pain upon removal.
• Biatain Silicone has a 3-piece non-touch opening to allow aseptic and easy application and to reduce waste of dressings.
• Provides a secure fit to keep the dressing in place while ensuring minimal pain upon removal.
• Can be used for a wide range of exuding wounds, including leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, non-infected diabetic foot ulcers, donor sites, postoperative wounds and skin abrasions.
• Retains exudate and traps 99.98% of bacteria even under compression, reducing exudate pooling and thereby the risk of maceration and infection.
• Technical Dimensions: 11.94 x 2.54 x 23.88 cm
• Weight: 0.5 kg.