If a handheld device at a very attractive price for monitoring a patient's oxygen saturation in blood and heart rate with precision in all ranges from pediatric to adult, please look no further, SA210 is the one.
• Touch keypad for easy operation
• Backlight display for night or day
• Sound volume adjustment
• Pock-size design
• 4 AA Alkaline batteries for power supply
• Auto-off to conserve battery life
• Useful for people who have conditions that affect oxygen saturation.
• Provide feedback about the effectiveness of breathing interventions, such as oxygen therapy and ventilators.
• Use pulse oximetry to assess the safety of physical activity in people with cardiovascular or respiratory problems, or may recommend that a person wears a pulse oximeter while exercising.
• Monitoring oxygen saturation over time
• Alerting to dangerously low oxygen levels, particularly in newborns.
• Offering peace of mind to people with chronic respiratory or cardiovascular conditions
• Assessing the need for supplemental oxygen
• Monitoring oxygen saturation levels in people under anesthesia.
• Indicating dangerous side effects in people taking drugs that affect breathing or oxygen saturation
• Model: Finger Monitor SA210
• Scope of Measurement:SpO2 : 35% to 100% Pulse rate: 30 - 250 bpm
• Precision:SpO2 : 70% ~ 100% ± 2 digits(%) 35% ~ 69% : unspecified
• Pulse Rate: 30 ~ 250 ± 3 bpm
• Data Update Period: less than 2 seconds
• Averaging: 4 for SpO2 ; 8 for Pulse rate
• Battery: 4 "AA" alkaline /15 hrs continuous operation
• Environmental Conditions:
Operating Temperature: 32°F ~ 113°F (0°C ~ 45°C)
Storage Temperature : -4°F ~ 122°F (-20°C ~ 50°C)
Operating Humidity : 15% ~ 90%, noncondensing
Type of Protection : Class II equipment / IEC60601-1-2,
Class B / EN60601-1, Type BF / ISO 9919: 2005
• Dimensions: 7.25 x 14.5 x 2.25 centimeters
• Weight: 280g (excluding battery and probe)