A non-invasive equipment that allows instant check of arterial oxygen saturation in haemoglobin as well as measurement of pulse.
• Finger pulse oximeter with automatic switch on and off
• Incoporates plethsymographic trace, showing pulsatile change for better control
• Includes silicone case and carrying bag with strap.
• Useful for people who have conditions that affect oxygen saturation.
• Provide feedback about the effectiveness of breathing interventions, such as oxygen therapy and ventilators.
• Use pulse oximetry to assess the safety of physical activity in people with cardiovascular or respiratory problems, or may recommend that a person wears a pulse oximeter while exercising.
• Monitoring oxygen saturation over time
• Alerting to dangerously low oxygen levels, particularly in newborns
• Offering peace of mind to people with chronic respiratory or cardiovascular conditions
• Assessing the need for supplemental oxygen
• Monitoring oxygen saturation levels in people under anesthesia.
• Indicating dangerous side effects in people taking drugs that affect breathing or oxygen saturation
• Model: BiPPEX
• Battery: 2x AA Alkaline batteries
• Battery Life: 30 Hours
• Oxygen Saturation Range:
35% - 100%
Precision 70% -99% +/- 2%
• Pulse Rate: 30-250 BPM +/- 2
• Operating Temperature: 5º - 40º
• Auto Switch-Off: Yes
• Dimensions: 3.3 x 3.6 x 5.8 centimeters
• Weight: 60 grams