This stylish bed benefits from the additional design features of an adjustable backrest, leg-lift, and overall bed height adjustable from 24cm to 64cm offering comfort, flexibility, and ease of transfer. Ideal for non-acute settings where patient comfort and mobility are paramount, this community bed is designed to support and assist not just the patient but the caregiver where needed.
• Easy assembly and installation
• Electric Wooden bed with adjustable head and foot sections
• Height adjustable from 24cm to 64cm
• Auto profiling feature
• Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg feature
• Electric height adjustment
• Electric knee break
• Easy clean and maintenance
• Designed using quality materials, this electronically controlled community bed offers safety, support, and comfort.
• Improves a patient’s ability to enjoy a better quality of life with more comfort.
• These bed beds can help patients to sit up, elevate certain body sections, and help them get out of bed with greater ease.
• For people who have suffered from an injury, the use of electric beds can substantially improve their recovery and their disability time.
• Model: Icon Active
• Minimum User Weight: 135 kg
• Safe Working Load: 180 kg
• Platform Height: 24cm-64 cm
• Length of lying platform: 202 cm
• Width: 89 cm
• Foot and head panel height from mattress base: 47 cm
• Castor Diameter: 3" (PVC) WH001
• Backrest Angle: 75°
• Thigh Section Angle: 30°
• Leg Section Angle: 14°
• Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg
• Extendable option
• Lockable handset
• L x W x H: 202 x 89 x 24-64 centimeter
• 72.6 kg