The Domus 3 is an effective alternating overlay system combined with static therapy mode. By having a series of individual cells inflate and deflate alternatively in cycles, patients receive adequate pressure relief. The system can be switched to a static mode to facilitate all kinds of nursing procedures including dressing changes and patient repositioning silver-ion Nylon/PU cover is also available to increase the antimicrobial effect. With clear weight indicator reference dial adjustment, Domus 3 is easy to use and is recommended for patients at medium risk to high risk of pressure ulcers.
• Additional static mode helps with patient repositioning and all kinds of nursing care.
• Low-pressure alarm feature increases patient safety.
• Increased antimicrobial activity with silver-ion treated Nylon/PU cover.
• Quick Connector with Cap: Provide a uniform stable surface for patient transportation, nursing procedures, and moving and handling.
• Z I p p e r- A l l - Around Cover: Reduce ingress of unwanted fluid and can be completely removed for laundry.
• Ventilated LowAir-Loss Cells: Wicks moisture away to keep the patient comfortable.
CPR Valve: Quickly deflate the mattress for emergencies.
Foam Base Pocket: For inserting additional foam. ( Available on H5” mattress )
• Domus Air mattresses allow for better blood circulation and pressure relief to the patient sleeping on it. Moreover, since it is possible to change pressure points by shifting the position of the one sleeping on it, an air mattress always provides a fresh feel to the patient.
• It allows the patient’s body to move comfortably. Since it is possible to shift the pressure points so that the individual’s body is in motion, it is much less likely that a patient who utilizes an air mattress will get sore skin or painful bedsores.
• Air Mattresses can be used for both hospital and home care. These mattresses are more comfortable and easier to use in comparison to other heavy mattresses.
• Suitable for patients in low to medium risk of pressure injury
• 4" height overlay mattress with various sizes available
• It is an ideal transition mattress for a homecare setting
• Dimension: 29 x 18.5 x 12.6 cm
• Weight: 2.2 Kg
• Case Material: Flame retardant ABS
• Supply Voltage: AC 220 - 240V, 50Hz ; 100 - 120V, 60Hz
• Operating Cycle: 9.6 min ( 230V ) ; 8 min ( 120V )
• 5”+3” Overlay
• Dimension: 200 x 90 x 12.7cm w / 3” high foam pocket
• Alternating: 1 - in - 2
• Cell Height: 17 x 5” cells
• Weight: 5.6 kg
• Cover Material: Silver+ Nylon / PU*
• Cell Material: Nylon / TPU
• Maximum Patient Weight: 180 kg
• Flame Retardant Standards: EN 597-1 & EN 597-2