Domus 2 is a valuable overlay system designed for the prevention and treatment of patients at low to medium risk of pressure ulcers. By having a series of individual cells inflate and deflate alternatively cycles, the pressure is periodically redistributed by inflating and deflating cells in order to mimic natural sleep movement patterns and avoid long-term pressurization of tissue.
• Pillow Function Tubes in the “C-section” are designed to simulate a pillow function which also helps with patient compliance.
• Weight Indicator Reference To facilitate optimized pressure setting.
• Nylon/PU Cover Vapor permeable and water-resistant with basic flame retardant level.
• Adjustable Hangers Suitable for most bed types.
• Domus Air mattresses allow for better blood circulation and pressure relief to the patient sleeping on it. Moreover, since it is possible to change pressure points by shifting the position of the one sleeping on it, an air mattress always provides a fresh feel to the patient.
• Domus Air mattresses allow the patient’s body to move comfortably. Since it is possible to shift the pressure points so that the individual’s body is in motion, it is much less likely that a patient who utilizes an air mattress will get sore skin or painful bedsores.
• Air Mattresses can be used for both hospital and home care. These mattresses are more comfortable and easier to use in comparison to other heavy mattresses.
• Suitable for patients in low to medium risk of pressure injury
• 4" height overlay mattress with various sizes available
• It is an ideal transition mattress for a homecare setting
• Dimension: 23.7 x 11.2 x 9.5 cm
• Weight: 1.4 kg
• Case Material: Flame Retardant ABS
• Supply Voltage: AC 230V, 50 / 60 Hz ; 120V, 60Hz
• Operating Cycle: 9.6 min ( 230V ) ; 8 min ( 120V )
• 5” Overlay Mattress
• Dimension: 196 x 80 x 10.2 cm
• Alternating: 1 - in - 2
• Cell Height:18 x 4” cells
• Weight: 3.8 kg
• Cover Material: Nylon / PU
• Cell Material: Nylon / PVC
• Maximum Patient Weight: 140 kg
• Flame Retardant Standards : EN 597-1 & EN 597-2
• Please refer to the instructions for the user manual.
• Read the label carefully before use