3M Durapore Surgical Tape is in the High-strength Securement Class. It's used for clinical jobs such as securing catheters and tubes and also patient positioning. It provides strong adhesion and is hypoallergenic making it suitable for patients with sensitive skin. 3M Durapore tapc omes in 3 different thickness, 0.5 inch, 1 inch and 2 inches. It's versatile and durable, and can be used on everyone.
3M Durapore is available in single use packs, which limits cross contamination while using between patients.
- 3M Durapore tape provides strong adhesion, which results in good initial and long-term adhesion to dry skin.
- Tape is easy to use, it can be torn lengthwise and crosswise to create a variety of sizes as needed.
- 3M Durapore adheres to dry skin, tubes, devices and itself.
- Durapore comes in individually packaged single-use length rolls (1548S-1 and 1548S-2); it can help protect patients by reducing the risk of cross-contamination.
- Durapore Sugical tape is not made with natural rubber latex.
- 3M Durapore is strong and durable.
- It adheres well to dry skin and is conformable.
- 3M Durapore Surgical tape is Latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive patients.
- It's convenient bi-directional tear for easy tailoring.
- Dimensions: 5.41 x 5.11 x 5.11 cm
- Weight: 68 g