Suction Canisters are fluid collection and tracheostomy accessories that work in tandem with an Apex Machine and tubing to hygienically collect aspirated body fluids, such as mucus, from a patient. They are typically made of plastic and are a safe way to lock collected fluids away in a closed system. They also often include measurement lines so caretakers can track the amount of fluid suctioned. These items come in both disposable and reusable varieties. These items are used by attaching one end of the tubing, such as the Apex Machine Suction Tubing to the patient and the other end to the suction machine. Negative pressure draws fluid away from the patient's body and into the canister.
• Single patient use canister available in 800ml or 1800ml
• Smooth hygienic finish, water-resistant, easy to clean and maintain
• Suction canisters feature measurement graduations, a self-sealing filter preventing backflow, as well as an ultrasonically welded float valve and foam guard to prevent premature shutoff.
•Temporary storage container that's used to collect this infectious medical waste until it is disposed of properly
• It helps to remove blood, saliva, vomit, gasses, and other harmful foreign materials from a patient’s lungs, mouth, throat, stomach, or open wound.
• Content: 800 mlApex Handheld Pulse Oximeter SA210
• Code: CS99021003, 15293626
• Dimensions: 12 x 15 x 18 centimeters
• Weight: 0.5 Kilograms