Fresubin energy drink is prescribable on FP10/GP10 for the following indications: For the dietary management of disease related malnutrition, short bowel syndrome, intractable malabsorption, pre-operative preparation of malnourished patients, dysphagia, proven inflammatory bowel disease, following total gastrectomy, bowel fistula.
• Complete Nutrition Formula, Ready to drink, offering per bottle
• 200Kcal per bottle
• (7.6 gm protein) High Quality Protein
• All micro- & macro-nutrients
• Fibre free
• lactose & Gluten free
Vanilla flavor in 200ml easy bottle.
1 kcal / ml oral nutritional supplement for the dietary management of individuals with or at risk of malnutrition
• Food for Special Medical purpose, Dosage: To be determined by a health care professional according to patients’ needs.
Fresubin® Energy Drink is a high energy, nutritionally complete sip feed.
• High caloric (1.5kcal/ml)
• Gluten and lactose free
• Tropical Fruits
* Except chocolate flavour (fibre from cocoa powder)
• Store in a cool place, do not store above 25°C.
• Once opened, can be stored for up to 24 hours in a refrigerator.
• 12 months from date of manufacture.
• Can be used from 6 years old and above
• Use with Cautions from 3 years old to 6 years old
• For enteral use only
• Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
• Should only be used under medical supervision.
• Use with caution in children under 6 years of age.